Sunday, May 12, 2013

figuring it out

the air is getting heavy and warm and it's bringing me back to the summer days of my childhood, hiding from the sun and homework and every care fathomable. now when i drive through the thick smell of lilacs and late spring rain with the windows rolled down and my hair dancing, i like to think about those days. these are some bands that help me remember. 



//matchbox 20 


//violent femmes 


//oasis


//hootie and the blowfish


//the cranberries


//the black crowes 


//mazzy star


//crowded house 


//pixies


//weezer

[the wallflowers/the verve pipe/third eye blind/sugar ray/smashing pumpkins/the goo goo dolls/creeper lagoon/blues traveler/R.E.M./sublime/yadda yadda yadda]

sorry this turned into a long thing. 
it was supposed to me a short thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment